Thursday, December 19, 2013

It was a day of big performances in the Schmitt household!  Delia had a small recital for her after-school ballet class, and John Grayson had the big 1st grade winter performance at school.

Ballet Recital
Saying that Delia was excited was a giant understatement.  Over the moon, bursting with enthusiasm is more like it.  This is a sweet little enrichment class that she takes after school once a week.  I had no idea what to expect, but went into it knowing that I had to bring flowers.  The girls did moves they'd learned in class, and I have to say that I was pretty impressed.  The teacher was amazing--so positive and patient.  Delia was in heaven showing off for a room full of people.  I managed to capture some photos and video.









1st Grade Performance
At Twin Hickory, every grade has one performance during the year, and 1st grade has the winter performance.  The kids have been practicing for weeks and did a SUPER job!!









No comments: